Dr. Lynn Wilson – “Global Moment” Digital Print Interview

Home Forums Post Comments Dr. Lynn Wilson – “Global Moment” Digital Print Interview

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by avatar winstonsmith 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wilson, Dr. Lynn. “Global Moment” Digital Print Interview. 1 December 2014

A “Global Moment” with our very good friend and global education partner…Dr. Lynn Wilson, the CEO/Executive Director of the renowned SeaTrust Institute, the environmental research and educational nonprofit organization.

“THE GLOBAL LEARNING SERIES” and “THE GLOBAL GIRLS AND WOMEN PROJECT”, John McGuire President and CEO/Executive Producer: Dr. Wilson, thank you very much for your time, please introduce yourself to our fans/followers/viewers and briefly describe your work and tell us about who/what inspires you…

[See the full post at: Dr. Lynn Wilson – “Global Moment” Digital Print Interview]

winstonsmith
    Participant

I would say that is a complement for me as a reader to see this interactive and idealistic interview. Somehow, this one really can shape my eagerness towards the same aspects. I just hope and wish to get some printed guides as my quick reference.

Regards,
    Winston
    Digitek / Publishing Consultant
    http://www.digitekprinting.com/digital-printing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.